Sunday, January 13, 2013

We need the rain!

I have been messing around with this blog stuff for over two weeks.  I am really having troubles adding pictures.  there is suppose to be two pictures of snakes along with the Javalina.  I might look at another site to use as a blog. 

signing off for now until I can get pictures posted..

Kathy

At least that is what we are telling ourselves..  high winds and rain for Tues and Wed this week.  Lots of trees down, we were able to get some but needed the big guns out there with the chain saws.  We each had to take a 4 hour Driving Defensive course!  maybe I can send it to our insurance co for a discount? 

seen our first snake!




We know they are all over the refuge but so far we have only seen this one.

We have seen lots of javalina's but this is the best picture we got so far..


2 comments:

  1. Kathy, I use Picasa to organize my photos on the computer. Then I upload them to Picasa Web Albums (aka Google+) and they are easy to put into the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that with the Javalina and the snakes. I have not mastered the process of adding to Picasa. but I did find Live Writer, a program where I can just write the blog with pictures then the entire page is imported to the blog. you can even it write it off line and add when you get connected.. would have been nice when you were on your Alaska trip!

      Delete