Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Germination and a broken bench

It was a very hot and humid start to the week. 9 of our 12 grass flats germinated over the weekend! 

DSCF6771

we planted 6 more flats on Monday.  will plant another 10 later in the week or next week.  we really like this project. as soon as the plants are about an inch high we will be shown how to thin them.

this bench needs fixing.  so we decided to dig it up and take it back to the shop.. 

DSCF6767DSCF6769

all fixed up and ready to use!

DSCF6770

Eric has been hinting that I need to drive the truck so I don’t forget how to drive.  I have not had to drive a vehicle since late October.  My reply was that once we get home it will still be winter, ice, snow etc..  so I won’t be driving until Late May..  this discussion will continue for a while.

another great week here in the valley. only seen one Javalina today.  no bobcats this week. It has been very windy, hoping it calms down tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment