Saturday, March 2, 2013

Heading Home Day Three

Temp this morning at 28! suppose to be a cool day, high of 49 here in Ardmore OK and high of 39 in El Dorado KS. So far the roads are have all been good. 

we seen our first snow just south of Perry Ok.  just a few piles that had not melted.  Temp never got over 39 today.  need to get more winter shirts, long johns and the heavy socks out!

our first snow this season, just outside of Perry OK.

DSCN0572

arrived at El Dorado State Park in Kansas, temp 34 deg… 

DSCN0574

did a little birding as the wind was pretty calm, the sun was out.  seen a few new ones and old ones too.

DSCN0576

my hands are cracking… need to get the lotion out..  did not have that problem in the RGV!

2 comments:

  1. You're braving snow for maple syrup? I think I'd wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're braving snow for maple syrup? I think I'd wait.

    ReplyDelete